Physical development, especially in infancy and toddlerhood but also into middle and late childhood, is primarily focused on the development of fine and gross motor skills. But the milestones and activities for each age group are very different. In adolescence, the fine and gross motor skills have been mostly developed, and the focus is about strength and skill building as well as dealing with the effects of puberty.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Coloring or playing with clay would not be an appropriate activity for an infant to improve fine motor skills, but it would be for the early childhood room.
- In middle and late childhood, children are developing the muscle mass to greatly improve their abilities to run and jump and play organized games, which would not be appropriate for infants or toddlers.
There are many websites aimed at both parents and educators that describe activities to promote physical development. The activities you select do not have to be complex, but they do need to be age appropriate and grounded in developmental milestones. Focus on the primary developmental tasks of each age period. For each of the three activities, write a paragraph that addresses the following:
- Describe the age appropriate activity in some detail (provide more than just the name of the activity).
- Identify developmental milestones which supports the use of this activity (Table 5.1 in your textbook will be useful here).
- Identify how the activity supports physical development for that age group.
The Physical Development Activities paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
- Chapter 7. Fiduciary Duty Law: The Responsibilities of Boards of Directors, Senior Executive Officers, and Controlling Shareholders.
Part I: Please respond (at least 50 words) to the following scenario by midnight Thursday:
What is a “market check”? What is the usefulness — from either a legal or a business perspective — of conducting a market check?
Part II: Return to the Discussion Board Sunday, not later than 11:55 p.m.. Review the postings of your classmates and post a meaningful response to at least two postings.
After reading chapter 7, please answer the following questions:
- What is the standard of review that the Delaware Supreme Court used in Cheff v. Mathes to evaluate the validity of the board’s decision in the principal case?
- In what sense do the facts of the principal case give rise to a conflict of interest?
- What is “greenmail?”
- Describe the “poison pill” and the Delaware Supreme Court’s position of validity concerning it.
Submission Instructions : Submit your written responses to the Unit 7 by attaching the report file in the Assignment Files of this lesson by midnight, Sunday.