Stress at work can impact one’s overall well being, along with one’s productivity and engagement in the workplace. Recognizing the implications of workplace on worker morale and satisfaction, many companies are integrating wellness programs to help employees develop healthier habits and balance the demands of work and life.
Imagine that you have been hired as a Wellness Consultant for a company of your choosing.
Creating a Power point presentation that describes your wellness program, explains the benefits of the program, and how it will affect stress in the workplace.
The presentation should be between 11 and 16 slides with a minimum of 5-7 scholarly resources. Be sure to include at 150-200 words in the Notes section of each Power point slide to explain your ideas.
The presentation should include the following components:
- Select any company that you would like and review their website. What are the company’s values? What is the company’s mission or vision? (2-3 slides)
- Define wellness and how it relates to the company. (2-3 slides)
- Explain the components of your program. What services will be offered to employees? (3-5 slides)
- Description of the benefits of wellness programs. (2-3 slides)
- Identification of 3 to 5 resources for employee wellness. (1-2 slides
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Psychology Powerpoint appeared first on Top Premier Essays.