Research Skills for International Business
The exercise aims to enhance your ability to:
? Identify, interpret and evaluate relevant sources of data (- you will use these skills in your specialist modules).
? Plan and communicate a research methodology.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INDIVIDUALLY
submit ONE WORD FILE using MOODLE.
The file title is YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDENT REGISTRATON NUMBER.
This file is a research proposal for a project which investigates ONE research issue in ANY field related to your award.
Your research proposal should include:
1. YOUR SUBMISSION SHEET AS THE FRONT COVER of your work
2. a 500 word statement of the academic background to your research problem based on a review of at least FIVE relevant ACADEMIC JOURNAL articles
3. ONE research question, and THREE research objectives (100 words)
4. a 700 word critique of the usefulness for your proposal, of the sources of data and quantitative methods of analysing them reported in at least FIVE relevant published works (they will probably differ from (2)). Each work must be fully referenced (no word limit).
5. 4. a statement (700 words) of a methodology (qualitative, quantitative or mixed) which YOU would propose to address your research problem. This should include examples and a proposed work timetable (e.g. a Gantt chart not word limited), but DO NOT ATTEMPT TO systematically COLLECT ANY PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DATA at this stage
The following criteria will be used to assess your work:
Marker feedback: Assessment criteria:
Key: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Satisfactory, Requires Improvement,
Understanding of research processes
Is the problem stated clearly in terms of concepts and theoretical issues?
Are the research question and objectives precise and appropriate?
Evaluation of relevant sources
Are relevant sources of data identified, referenced and interpreted?
Are quantitative methods of study selected, justified and evaluated?
Planning and communication
Is the planning and communication of methods proposed relevant, feasible and critiqued?
Is the presentation (including a Gantt chart) realistic and clear?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now