review the toddler observation video below. As you watch the video, take notes about what you observe related to child development. Next, write a paper that meets the following content and written communication expectations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Content Expectations/Content Criteria
- Observation Summary (1.5 points): Summarize your observations from the Toddler Observation video.
- Developmental Stages and Domains (2 points): Based on your observations, explain the stages and domains of development, including physical and motor development, social-emotional development, self-help development, cognitive development, and language development.
- Typical Development (1.5 points): Discuss any concerns with the typical development that you observed in the toddler.
- Development Support Strategies (2 points): Based on your observations and your desired professional role, explain how you might support this stage with developmentally appropriate practices. In addition, explain what elements your environment might include.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (0.5 point): Two pages, not including the title and references pages.
- APA Formatting (0.5 point): Use APA 6th edition formatting,
- Syntax and Mechanics (0.5 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (0.5 point): References video resources for the assignment and at least two additional scholarly sources to provide compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.