This assignment will include all the previous weeks assignments put together. Please ensure you incorporate the instructor’s feedback, which most includes incorporating Starbucks into all weeks. Week 3 and 4 were the weeks that an understanding of the topic was illustrated, but where it was not applied to the marketing plan of the overall Starbucks theme. Please fix that as I left that out. I have attached the following.
1)The marketing plan outline with the explanation of all weeks and the executive summary in more detail
2) I have attached Weeks 2, 3, 4, along with the instructor’s feedback for you to incorporate into the paper as needed from previous weeks. Week 5 is good to go.
3) I have attached the combined weeks 2, 3, 4, and 5, but the instructor feedback has not been incorporated. Please do so. All the weeks combined are the start of Week 6. So week 6 assignment just needs to be added to the combined document.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is any confusion.
Kotler, P.T. & Keller, K.L. (2016).
Marketing management (15
th ed). Upper Saddle River, NJ:Pearson/Prentice Hall
Cite 3 new sources for this week.
Please ensure citations are in alphabetical order. If you have any questions on clarity at all please do not hesitate.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students think through the importance of social, legal, and ethical issues that may arise with their product or service and the implications of decisions made within those frameworks. It is designed to help the learners understand ethical and legal issues related to marketing practices. This knowledge helps to prevent such issues when developing the marketing strategies in their marketing plan. The executive overview of the marketing plan is not a summary and conclusion, but an overview of what the plan entails and what it does not address.
Note: the Social, Ethical, and Legal Implications assignment is part of the total marketing plan as outlined in the grading guide. It is not a separate paper.
Producing and marketing a product without regard to ethical, legal, and social considerations is detrimental to the overall success of any company.
Assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S., then your other market is required to be the U.S. marketplace. This will be added to the Target Market section of your Marketing Plan.
Include the following:
- Develop a process to monitor and control marketing performance. This process could be a flowchart but a flowchart is not required (flowcharts do not count towards your word count requirement).
Formulate a maximum 350-word executive summary including at a minimum the following elements to include in your marketing plan:
- Required executive summary elements:
- Strategic Objectives
- Products or Services
- Optional executive summary elements:
- Resources Needed
- Projected Outcomes
Integrate the previous weeks’ sections, social, ethical, and legal implications, and executive summary into the marketing plan. Incorporate corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s weekly feedback. The marketing plan should be a minimum of 3,850 words and include the following:
- Incorporate Understanding Target Markets (Week 2)
- Incorporate Promotion and the Product Life Cycle (Week 3)
- Incorporate Price and Channel Strategy (Week 4)
- Incorporate Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy (Week 5)
- Incorporate Executive Summary, Legal, Social and Ethical Considerations (Week 6)
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Include all peer-reviewed references from the previous weeks’ individual assignments in your marketing plan.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.