Article- Working Memory Training is Associated with Long Term Attainments in Math and Reading
1) As you read your paper, create a vocabulary list and define terms you do not know.
2) What section would you read if you wanted to quickly find out if a paper had information that was useful to you
3) What organism (include the genus and species) was studied in this paper?
4) What hypothesis was tested in this article? Where did you find this information?
5) In 3-4 sentences describe why the authors did this study. Where did you find this information?
6) Describe the experimental design for this study. Be sure to include a discussion of the control group(s).
7) How are the results presented (graph, table, figure)? What did the results reveal?