1. Discuss the differences among rates, proportions, and percentages. (Chapter 3)
2. Distinguish among crude rates, specific rates, and adjusted rates. Name one advantage of using specific rates over crude rates. (Chapter 3)
3. Describe an appropriate use for each of the following data sources: surveillance systems, reportable and notifiable disease statistics, and death certificate data. (Chapter 4)
4. Define the term cross-sectional study, indicating the appropriate uses of such studies. (Chapter 5)
5. Explain two factors that relate to urban versus rural variations in morbidity and mortality in the United States. What are three interventions that could be introduced to improve the health of rural residents? (Chapter 5)
6. In few sentences, describe the relationship between socioeconomic status and health disparities, giving an example. Be sure to define the terms socioeconomic status and health disparities. (Chapter 5)
7. What theory predicted the John Snows cholera outbreak in 1880?
8 What is the use of disease surveillance?
9.Describe the limitations of clinical data for epidemiologic research.
10.What would be the equation for crude death rate per 100,000 population?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.