Scenario: You have been directed by your project manager to describe the software development life cycle for system development to a potential stakeholder. You decide that you will create a presentation for the stakeholder.
For your presentation, you will do the following.
- Create a six-slide original PowerPoint presentation.
- Include a title slide and a reference slide. These slides do not count toward the six-slide minimum requirement.
- Describe the software development life cycle as a whole.
- Identify and explain each of the different phases of the software development life cycle.
- Include at least one graphic or image that correlates to the content. Remember to cite your graphic(s) or image(s).
- Include at least one reference in your presentation other than your graphic or image references.
- Follow APA style formatting and guidelines.
Remember to compare your presentation with the rubric before submitting it.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post System Analysis & Design – Powerpoint appeared first on Top Premier Essays.