Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Essay: Answer each prompt using at least 400 words.
- Describe an experience that directly affected you or that you observed where someone was treated as an “O”. What did you, or could you have done to minimize this experience?
- Think of 3 different ages or points in your life, for example, ages 6, 12, and 18.
- What racial identity development stage would you say you were in for each of these stages and why?
- What factors can you think of that may have impacted any changes in your racial identity development stages from one age to another?
- Do you feel that each of these stages could have been better supported by the caregivers, educators, peers, or colleagues around you?
- Reflecting on the McNickles section, what explains the perception gap that exists between whites and African Americans when it comes to matters of race and racism? Do you agree with McNickles?
- The ability to communicate in English is important for many jobs and therefore some companies offer ESL (English as a Second Language) courses to their non-English-speaking employees. One alternative to requiring company-sponsored ESL instruction is to require that all potential employees meet an English language proficiency standard before they may be hired. Compare and contrast these two alternatives in terms of advantages and disadvantages to the company.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post The primary aspect of diversity; Race and ethnicity appeared first on Top Premier Essays.