- Chapter 5 discusses Measurement and introduces you to two of the most fundamental concepts you need to understand in this course: Reliability and Validity.
- How are Reliability and Validity related?
- If a measure (e.g., a test on some attribute) is reliable, does that mean it is also valid? Explain.
- On the other hand, if a measure is valid, does it mean that the measure is also reliable? Explain.
- Chapter 6 discusses methods of measuring Behavior, something we see quite often in the Social Sciences. 1.What are some things that make a good questionnaire measuring behavior? 2. Why is it important to be unobtrusive when observing behavior for research purposes?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Troy University Research Methods in HSTM Discussion appeared first on Top Premier Essays.