- Summarize your observations of the local news media stories over a three-week period.
- Explain how the media influences the criminal justice policy process.
- Analyze the news stories to determine how news stories are affecting crime control policies of the local criminal justice system (i.e., police, courts, or corrections) serving your community.
- Evaluate the role of media influence on criminal justice policy in your local community or state based on your analysis.
Your paper must:
- Must be College Level course work and four double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style
- Use at least five scholarly sources in addition the newspaper articles being evaluated.