Course: InfoTech in a Global Economy
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 1 day
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discussion Question: Big Data
The rising importance of big-data computing stems from advances in many different technologies. Some of these include:
- Computer networks
- Data storage
- Cluster computer systems
- Cloud computing facilities
- Data analysis algorithms
How does these technologies play a role in global computing and big data?
Arora, P. (2016). The Bottom of the Data Pyramid: Big Data and the Global South. International Journal of Communication (Online), 1681.
Bischof, C., & Wilfinger, D. (2019). Big Data-Enhanced Risk Management. Transactions of FAMENA, 43(2), 73–84.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Required Books & Resources
Title: Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy ISBN: 9781139536660Authors: Henry Kressel, Thomas V. LentoPublisher: Cambridge University PressPublication Date: 2012-07-19
Title: Federal Cybersecurity ISBN: 9781634853965Authors: Cory MedinaPublication Date: 2016-01-01
Title: Mastering BlockchainISBN: 9781787125445Authors: Imran BashirPublication Date: 2017-04-28
Title: Global TechnologyISBN: 9780309185059Authors: Steve Olson, National Academy of EngineeringPublisher: National Academies PressPublication Date: 2011-02-08
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.