To complete this activity,
- Illustrate “sensation” and “perception” in individual experience from a psychological perspective, giving explicit definitions and examples.
- Interpret the impact that different environments might have on various aspects of development including (but not limited to)
- Nutrition and physical development
- Childcare arrangements and social development
- Parenting styles and emotional development
- Educational practices and cognitive development
- Analyze the relationship between perception and development.
- In other words, why do we see such great variation in thoughts, feelings, and actions when biological structures are so similar?
- What is the role of the brain?
- What are some biological, social, and/or psychological processes that explain similarities and differences within and between persons?
To fully demonstrate content knowledge and critical thinking, the Sensation/Perception and Development discussion must
- Appraise course concepts explicitly, applying them to your personal experiences/observations, and cite the required readings as appropriate.
- Be thorough and specific, structuring your work intentionally (with an introductory and concluding sentence or two), providing clear context, and concisely and precisely explaining relevant course concepts.
- Use personal examples to illustrate as appropriate, but do be sure to provide an objective analysis too, referencing required materials and using additional credible sources as needed to support your insight.
- Use your own Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations appropriately throughout your post. For more, see APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
- Your original post should be a minimum of 300 words.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”