Quiz Ch. 8
1. What are the four basic steps in decision making?
2. Explain in your own words what probabilistic information is.
3. Explain what the normative model of risk assessment is, and why most people do not use the normative model in making day-to-day decisions?
4. What are judgement heuristics? Give two examples.
5. What are the two factors that determine the availability of information in our memory? Explain what these mean.
6. Explain what is meant by optimistic bias. Give two examples.
7. Does the result of an HIV test tell you your risk of becoming infected with HIV? Explain your answer.
Quiz Ch. 9
1. Compare and contrast the three models of health behavior change.
2. What is an asymptomatic disease?
3. According to the health belief model, what are the three variables that explain the failure of people to take action to prevent asymptomatic diseases?
4. Why is the Precaution-Adoption Process model a practical model to build upon when developing an anti-AIDS campaign?
5. Why are scientific principles important for developing HIV/AIDS prevention programs? For example, in what way might the scientific principle be important to use when developing an HIV/AIDS prevention program for gay and bisexual men?
6. Explain how the cognitive, emotional and behavioral principles can be used together to help us develop an AIDS prevention program?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What are the four basic steps in decision making? appeared first on Top Premier Essays.