Write a 2-3 page paper using the concepts from your learning in the class to answer the following essay questions on probation and parole.
- Identify sanctions commonly imposed on probationers and contrast them to sanctions imposed on parolees.
- What factors might lead to the revocation of probation?
- What factors might lead to the revocation of parole?
- Compare and contrast the differences, and explain the significance of the decision to revoke parole to both the offender and the community.
Be sure to present evidence that supports your responses.
Your paper should be 2–3 pages, excluding cover page and references page. The viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained. It should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. Appropriate citation style should be followed. You will need a minimum of 4 references and you will also need to evaluate those references.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES: Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%