Tim and Leanne are rushed to the hospital after a car accident. Tim was driving as the car was hit in the driver side door. He sustained a broken humerus from the direct impact. His arm was immobilized and he is resting in his room. Leanne, who was in the front passenger seat sustained a ruptured spleen and four adjacent broken ribs on the left side. Her wounds are from striking the middle console of the car. She is in the ICU with her chest wrapped.
1. What are the factors that affect wound production?
2. Which factor is the main difference causing Tim and Leanne to have such different injuries?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. What is the mechanism that caused the rupturing of Leanne’s spleen?
4. What is the name of the condition in which several adjacent ribs is broken?
5. Due to her broken ribs, what is Leanne at risk of developing?
6. If Leanne’s lung is bruised, what other condition may develop?