Provide a 1-page description of a stressful event currently occurring in your life. Then, referring to information you learned throughout this course, address the following:
• What physiological changes occur in the brain due to the stress response?
• What emotional and cognitive effects might occur due to this stressful situation?
• Would the above changes (physiological, cognitive, or emotional) be any different if the same stress were being experienced by a person of the opposite sex or someone much older or younger than you?
• If the situation continues, how might your physical health be affected?
• What three behavioral strategies would you implement to reduce the effects of this stressor? Describe each strategy. Explain how each behavior could cause changes in brain physiology (e.g., exercise can raise serotonin levels).
• If you were encouraging an adult client to make the above changes, what ethical considerations would you have to keep in mind? How would you address those ethical considerations?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What physiological changes occur in the brain due to the stress response? appeared first on Top Premier Essays.