Read the case study, “Robin Hood” in Part Two of your textbook and discuss the following questions with your class.
- What problems does Robin Hood have? What issues need to be addressed?
- Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? New objectives? A new strategy?
- What strategic options does Robin Hood have? Is continuing with the present strategy an option or is the present strategy obsolete?
- Why not try to end the campaign by killing the Sheriff?
- What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist in securing King Richard’s release from prison?
- What action plan would you recommend to Robin?
- How should Robin implement the recommended plan? What action steps will need to be taken to make the recommended strategy work successfull