After reading the Case, answer/discuss the questions shown under “Assignment”
(Discuss each of the following)
1. Perform a quantitative insourcing/outsourcing analysis using the data provided.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
-What qualitative issues might affect your final decision?
-Identify any costs or issues that are not part of your analysis that might affect your
-What is your recommendation regarding what FlexCon should do with its family of
-Support your arguments with evidence gathered during your analysis.
2. Assume your group decided to outsource the pistons to the external supplier. Identify
a plan that would enable FlexCon to carry out this recommendation. Be as through as
3. Discuss the primary reasons when and why insourcing/outsourcing decisions occur.
4. A major challenge with an insourcing/outsourcing analysis involves gathering reliable
data. Discuss the various groups that should be involved when conducting an
insourcing/outsourcing analysis such as the one presented in this case.
What information can each of these groups provide?
5. Discuss the major issues associated with an insourcing/outsourcing analysis and
6. Indicate the influence an outsourcing decision has on supply chain management and
transportation of goods.