You have recently been hired as Vice President of Human Resources at Nestlé. You and your colleagues have been given one week to present analysis and recommendations.
Apply what you have learned about Global Human Resources & Inclusion to analyze Nestlé.Your paper should address the following questions:
Section 1: Globalization / Internationalization
● From a globalization perspective, what would you recommend for this company going forward? Why?
● What are the current challenges and opportunities for this company to globalize?
● What are country cultural challenges and opportunities? What new markets should they enter? Any markets they should scale back?
● If they have standardized human resource policies, how would things be different if it were localized?If it is localized, how would it be different if it were standardized?
● What challenges are unique to specific countries or regions for this MNE? What would be different if the MNE operated in a different country or region?
Section 2: Culture & Ethics
● What is their current company culture and ethics? How can it improved?
● Is their company culture & ethics standardized or do they have a localized culture & ethics? What are the challenges and opportunities of standardizing company culture & ethics?
● What challenges have and could arise as their current company culture expands to new markets? How can this be managed?
● Explain the cultural differences in how management and leadership are viewed?
Grading will be based on the following criteria:
3. CriticalThinking / Depth o fAnalysis
Each section have one page paper (not include exhibits). Do not exceed two pages for this paper. Paper should include company official data. You can reference the ppt I uploaded.