Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment #1 – Davis v. The Board of County Commissioners of Doña Ana County
Read the Davis v. The Board of County Commissioners of Doña Ana County case. You are to write a 4 page report that answers the following questions:
1. What was the legal issue in this case?
2. Why does the court conclude that Doña Ana County could be held liable for negligent referral (misrepresentation)?
3. Should it have mattered that the former employer’s investigation was not able to confirm all of the allegations against Herrera? Explain your answer.
4. What practical implications does this decision hold? Are you convinced by the court’s claim that this ruling should not make employers more reluctant to provide references?
The format of the report is to be as follows:
· Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
· Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
· In addition to the 4 pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
NOTE: One of the criteria that you will be graded on is the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.