https://essaysprompt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/19-2.png 0 0 https://essaysprompt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/19-2.png 2022-04-27 08:58:582022-04-27 08:58:58ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY 1
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY 1
PART A: ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN A SHORT PARAGRAPH. EACH ANSWER IS WORTH 20 POINTS.
- Several organs and tissues are responsible for regulating temperature in your body. Name these structures and explain how they accomplish temperature regulation.
- Give Examples of the various tissues types that exist in your arm.
- A 43- year- old woman suffers third degree burns over a large portion of her body. As a result, what physiologic functions would be affected?
PART B: ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIOND IN ONE TO THREE SENTENCES. EACH ANSWER IS WORTH 4 POINTS.
- If you lift your straightened knee, which muscle (or muscle group) is the primary mover, and which is the antagonist?
- What are two direct consequences of a tumor in the inner ear? Discuss the substructures involved.
- Describe two vision disorders that cause abnormal eyeball shape.
- Which type of epithelial membrane surrounds and protects the vital organs in the chest cavity? What are the layers and where they located?
- A 50- year old male complains of having a bulging area near his groin that ’ popped up” after carrying a television and sofa up a flight of stairs. What is this person experiencing and what can occur if this situation is not treated?
- A patient is admitted to the hospital for a brainstem stoke. What does this mean? What will happen with this patient?
- A 25 year old male patient has sustained a brain injury what has affected the posterior pituitary gland. What health problem(s) is this patient prone to developing?
- A 21 year old dance injures her ankle. X-rays reveal that there’s no fracture or dislocation, yet her ankle is swollen and tender. What injury does she probably have? What type of tissue is injured?
- A 62 year old man with difficulty moving his left arm and led has been diagnosed with a subdural hematoma. What is this disorder? And which part of the man’s brain is most likely affected?
- Outline the pathway in the nervous system responsible for the sensations of touch, heat, and pain.