- From Chapter 1, what part of the brain is responsible for remembering the important information that will be on the exam? Describe that part of the brain and its purpose.
- As covered in Chapter 4, psychologists have determined that age can effect cognitive development and memory.
- For your friend who is 17, how could you use what you have learned about moral development to explain why she may be checking her phone every 2 minutes for text messages and social media updates. How could she expand her attention?
- For your friend is age 65, and having a hard time with vocabulary, explain what may be happening that prevents her from doing well on this type of activity. How could she improve?
- In chapter 6, we learn about operant conditioning. Describe operant conditioning in your own words. Thinking of operant conditioning, how could you help your friend use rewards as motivation to study more often?
- Using what we have learned in chapter 7, explain why your memory may not retain all the information learned in the cram session the night before the big exam.
https://essaysprompt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/19-2.png 0 0 https://essaysprompt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/19-2.png 2021-10-01 03:39:112021-10-01 03:39:11Using what we have learned in chapter 7, explain why your memory may not retain all the information learned in the cram session the night before the big exam.
EssaysPrompt papers are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized work as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes. EssaysPrompt does not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism.