Can you help me understand this Economics question?
Locate an article written within the past year from one of the following sources (Harvard Business Review, Forbes, The Financial Times, The Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek, or the Wall Street Journal) that discusses an aspect of applied macroeconomic theory being covered
Topics that can be discussed:
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Consumption, Investment, Government Spending, Exports/Imports
- Real GDP and Nominal GDP
- Comparative GDP
The Journal Assessment will include a detailed summary of the article, your reaction to the article, your answers to the below questions, and a complete citation of the source (or sources if you choose to use additional sources to back up your point of view with factual evidence). HIGHLIGHT WHEN YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
- Describe the applied macroeconomic theory the article refers to.
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is affected by the situation described in the article, and how?
- How is the information in the article relevant to you and concepts being covered in this course?
- Do you agree with the author’s opinion or with the actions described in the article? Why or why not?
The Journal Assessment should have an APA title page and an APA reference page