In this week, you will complete an Annotated Bibliography for a Position Paper related to the history and systems of psychology. First you will need to choose a topic, choose one of the following topic areas as your Position Paper topic.
Acceptable titles (Choose one):
- Cognitive psychology-historical origins, theories and current applications
- Behaviorism vs. psychodynamic-historical perspectives and current applications
- Behaviorism-historical origins, theories and current applications
- Relating Classical Greek philosophies to the current trends and theories in psychology.
- The influence of 17–19th century Western European philosophy on current American psychology theories and practice.
- The contrast and comparisons of Western European and American psychology with Eastern (Asian) based psychology
- The origins of modern psychology comparing and contrasting the influence of the major psychological theorists.
- Humanistic psychology-historical origins, theories and current applications.
- Gestalt psychology and its influence on psychology past and present.
- The influence of scientific thought on psychology past and present.
- Towards a unified theory of psychology challenges and solutions.
Using the South University Online Library database (ProQuest or EBSCOHOST) only, find six journal articles related to the topic chosen. (Your textbook, Wikipedia, or any other Web source will not be accepted for this assignment.) The type of journal articles has to be from a peer reviewed scholarly journal. Since this is a course on the history of psychology you can choose articles that are appropriate for the topic and time period on your research. The articles do not need to be empirical studies but are required to be primary sources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.