Course Project: Developing a Strategic Plan….final part of project
Section 6: Evaluation Plan
Creating an evaluation plan is a critical part of developing a strategic plan. How would evaluation allow you to determine the cost benefits and effectiveness of your proposed change?
- Reflect on the elements of your Course Project that you have developed thus far. Review the information on evaluation presented in the Learning Resources, and reflect on any insights you have gained from this week’s Discussion.
- How would you evaluate the implementation of your strategic plan? Develop an evaluation plan that includes a timeline for evaluation. Be sure to incorporate refreezing.
- Write a 1- to 3-page explanation of your evaluation plan. Include the timeline for evaluation, and explain how you will incorporate refreezing.
Note: This will be submitted as part of your Course Project this week.
Section 7: Executive Summary
As your development of a strategic plan comes to a conclusion, it is time to develop foundational pieces for your Course Project, including an executive summary.
An executive summary provides an overview of your proposed change and allows your target audience to become acquainted with the essential elements of the strategic plan. Your executive summary should be informative and persuasive, delineating the business case for your proposed change.
- Review the information in the Learning Resources related to developing an executive summary.
- Craft an executive summary that appeals to your target audience and presents key information related to your strategic plan. Be sure to describe the unmet need you are addressing and convey the urgency or significance of this problem. Clearly state your proposed change and substantiate your recommendation.
- Write an executive summary for your strategic plan.