Based on the attached work create the following:
4. Data Analysis and Presentation (1000 words)
- The research must state whether the data would be analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively.
- The research must state the methods used in the data collection process and the size of the data to be analyzed.
- The type of data analysis or modelling exercises the will be carried out.
- A questionnaire will be attached in (CH 3) word file, assume that it has been distributed to 100 employees with random answers to them. (choose the answers randomly yourself)
- After that, analyses the data using SPSS and discuss all the findings.
- You must include graphs and charts.
- The principals outcomes of a research project. What the project suggested, revealed or indicated. This usually refers to the totality of outcomes, rather than the conclusion or recommendation drawn from them.
- Conclusion shows readers the value of the complete developed argument or thoroughly answered questions, Recommendation arise from preceding.
5. Summary of Findings, Conclusion and Recommendation. (1000 words)
The Outlines are:
5.2 Summary of Findings
5.5 Future research
In terms of the implication of the findings.
The Appendices are:
Include interview / questionnaire sample, testing templates, poster feedback, user manual and so on.
Glossary: List of technical words used in the report with a brief explanation of each.
** Total word count = 2000 words Only.
** In-text Citation and References using CU Harvard Style.