I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Weaver, John Michael; Weaver, John Michael (correspondence author) ; Weaver, John Michael (record owner)
Journal of emergency management (Weston, Mass.), 2015 May-Jun, Vol.13(3), pp.265-274
Law Enforcement Product News, Oct/Nov 2018, Vol.29(7), pp.30,32-35
-homeland-security-vol-3 Officer.com/21021675 Get ALPR on… distance of up to 40 feet, security agents or law… PRDs in Homeland Security. The IP67 rating
Use the above scholarly journal article relevant to the course regarding Homeland Security or Homeland Defense. Conduct an article review of both scholarly journal article related to the course. Additionally, the review of the journal article is an evaluation of the article’s strengths, weaknesses, and validity. It is used to inform of the article’s value through your explanation, interpretation, and analysis. As you do this, ask the major questions that are central to the review process:
1. What is the purpose of this article?
2. Why is it important to investigate or examine the subject of the article?
3. How are the authors carrying out the task? Are their methods and comments appropriate and adequate to the task?
4. What do they claim to have found out? Are the findings clearly stated?
5. How does this advance knowledge in the field?
Your work should consist of:
- Introduction (this will have a well-defined purpose statement in your intro paragraph that provides guidance to the reader about what you are going to cover in your paper)
- Body (feel free to use sub-headings if necessary)
- Conclusion (this wraps up the key points of your work and brings your paper to a logical conclusion)
Length: 3 pages (not including title page and reference list), single spaced, 1″ margins, 12 pitch type in Times New Roman font left-justified format.
Citations/References: You must use APA style for this assignment.
Title of Paper
- Brief description of what you are going to discuss in the paper – this is the focus of your paper. Regarding the content/subject knowledge and critical thinking skills, they will be evident in the outline, as well as the organization of ideals/format. The writing conventions will be throughout the paper and focuses on grammar and syntax, as well as APA formatting.
- Journal Review
Alexander, D. (2012). Cyber threats in the 21st century. Security 49(9), 70-76. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1223497697/
This article focuses on . . . ..
Claim / Findings
Advancing the Field