This is a 2-page article reflection and analysis, it needs to read the article carefully and answer the questions, each questions should be 100-150 words; It also needs an article summary which is around 200 words.
The questions are:
- What is the purpose of this article? What problem or issue does it address? Just what is the author trying to do?
- What are the basic assumptions/assertions/values that underlie this piece? Are these assumptions explicit or implicit?
- What is the basic argument/thesis? What are the major findings and conclusions?
- What is the nature of the evidence presented in support of the argument/thesis? Are the conclusions well supported?
- What problems or concerns are you left with? How does the article relate to other articles you have read and to your own knowledge and experience? How does it contribute to your overall understanding of global marketing strategy?